The group met on Thursday 7th October to view the photographs taken by members during a walk around Carterton in September. The object of this exercise was to imagine that were promoting Carterton. During...
Next Meeting: 24th May – Great British Gardens
Speaker: Andrew Babicz
Andrew will join us via Zoom.
Andrew is currently the Secretary and a judge with the London Gardens Society which includes London’s Squares, Bexley in Bloom and London Alms-houses. He is a former judge with “South and South East In Bloom” a part of Britain in Bloom. He is also a keen photographer.
Stay cautious to protect yourself and others.
The last committee meeting was held on 9 May 2022 in the Town Hall.
The next committee meeting will be held on 13 June 2022 at Town Hall – this may change due to potential absences.
Group Leader Minutes June 2020
- Short Walk Moreton in Marsh and Batsford – 4 mile circular – 10th May 2022 May 10, 2022
- Long Walk Tuesday 19th April 2022 – 6 Mile Circular Bibury and Coln St Aldwyns April 21, 2022
- Short and Sociable Walk at Bampton Wednesday, 13th April 2022 April 14, 2022
- 3 Mile Circular Walk starting from Coleshill 12th April 2022 April 14, 2022
- Cycle Ride 5th April 2022 April 12, 2022
- Outing to Classical Spectacular 17th March 2022 March 21, 2022
- Circular Walk Little Barrington to Windrush – approx 6 miles 15th March 2022 March 19, 2022