The main meeting of Carterton U3A is held in Carterton Community Centre on the fourth Tuesday of each month starting at 2:00 pm. The meeting consists of notices from the Chair plus a Guest Speaker. Following the talk tea and coffee are served. This meeting is also an opportunity to meet up with other members and to investigate the many groups that are active.
Next Meeting: 22nd June – Music of the 60’s (1965- 1969)
Guest Speaker: Steve King returns with the second part of Music of the Sixties. This is a not to be missed event and follows on from his talk on 4th May.
The last committee meeting was held on 1 June 2021.
The next committee meeting will be held on 12 July 2021 at Town Hall.
Group Leader Minutes June 2020
- Art Group June Meeting June 18, 2021
- Tai Chi Friday 11th June 2021 June 11, 2021
- Short Walk Tuesday 8th June 2021 June 10, 2021
- Cycle Ride 1st June 2021 June 10, 2021
- NEW – S & S Walks (Short and Slow) Wednesday 9th June 2021 June 10, 2021
- Some of the Walks during May 2021 May 30, 2021
- TVN Event – Quiz 28 May May 7, 2021