The main meeting of Carterton U3A is held in Carterton Community Centre on the fourth Tuesday of each month starting at 2:00 pm. The meeting consists of notices from the Chair plus a Guest Speaker. Following the talk tea and coffee are served. This meeting is also an opportunity to meet up with other members and to investigate the many groups that are active.
Next Meeting: 28th June- Afternoon Tea, Manners and Etiquette
Speaker: Shaun Todd
Stay cautious to protect yourself and others.
The last committee meeting was held on 9 May 2022 in the Town Hall.
The next committee meeting will be held on 6 June 2022 at 2:00pm in the Town Hall.
Group Leader Minutes June 2020
- Guiting Power-Naunton Circular Walk 21st June 2022 June 21, 2022
- Afternoon Tea for the Gardening Group June 18, 2022
- Bampton-Weald short walk 14th June 2022 – 3 miles June 15, 2022
- Cycle Ride 7th June 2022 June 14, 2022
- Astronomy Group June 1, 2022
- Long Walk 17th May 2022 – Chimney Meadows to May Bush Inn, Newbridge – 7 miles May 31, 2022
- Women’s Bike Race – Sat 11th June May 26, 2022