The main meeting of Carterton U3A is held in Carterton Community Centre on the fourth Tuesday of each month starting at 2:00 pm. The meeting consists of notices from the Chair plus a Guest Speaker. Following the talk tea and coffee are served. This meeting is also an opportunity to meet up with other members and to investigate the many groups that are active.
Next Meeting – 26 January 2021
The next monthly meeting will be held using Zoom. This will be restricted to 100 members. The Guest Speaker will be James Robertshaw, subject “D Day War Diaries”.
Zoom invitations will be sent to interested members in the week before the event.
The last committee meeting was held on 11 January 2021.
The next committee meeting will be held on 08 February 2021 using Zoom.
Group Leader Minutes June 2020
- Free Online Creative Classes January 4, 2021
- u3a Newsletter Express December 29, 2020
- Something to do on Christmas Day December 18, 2020
- Alvescot Circular Walk 15 December 2020 December 17, 2020
- Ascott under Wychwood – Chilson Circular Walk December 8, 2020
- Covid-19 Information December 5, 2020
- Short lecture about Internet trust November 21, 2020