The main meeting of Carterton U3A is held in Carterton Community Centre on the fourth Tuesday of each month starting at 2:00 pm. The meeting consists of notices from the Chair plus a Guest Speaker. Following the talk tea and coffee are served. This meeting is also an opportunity to meet up with other members and to investigate the many groups that are active.
Next Meeting: 28th September – Carterton Food Bank
Guest Speaker: Teresa – founder of Carterton Food bank to tell us about how it was set up and runs. Followed by a view of the Food Bank.
The last committee meeting was held on 12 July 2021.
The next committee meeting will be held on 9 August 2021 at Town Hall.
Group Leader Minutes June 2020
- Walk from Churchill to Cornwell circular approx 5.5 miles on 21st September 2021 September 22, 2021
- Outing to Bournemouth 20th September 2021 September 22, 2021
- Cycle Ride 7th September 2021 September 16, 2021
- September Walks September 16, 2021
- Eastleach Turville and Eastleach Martin (Long Walk) 17th August 2021 Approx 7 miles August 17, 2021
- S&S Walk on Wednesday 11th August 2021 August 15, 2021
- Short Walk Tuesday 10th August – Bampton-Weald circular August 15, 2021