Next Meeting: AGM – 27 April 2021
Notice: AGM Tuesday 27 April 2021 at 14:00 on Zoom register now using the link in your email. Nominations for committee welcome.
Guest Speaker: Charlie Maynard – Proposed Railway link Oxford – Witney.
Coming early May
Not available for our AGM but coming a week later a Zoom talk by Steve King – Music of the Sixties. Should be good, I’m looking forward to it!
The last committee meeting was held on 08 March 2021.
The next committee meeting will be held on 12 April 2021 using Zoom.
Group Leader Minutes June 2020
- Last week I covered a lot of ground when out walking. April 20, 2021
- Third Age Trust – Events April 12, 2021
- Walk from Burford/Capps Lodge/Swinbrook/Widford 6th and 7th April 2021 April 9, 2021
- Third Age Trust Newsletter – March March 23, 2021
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIGURES – TVN Talk March 21, 2021
- u3a Radio March 17, 2021
- Electric Vehicles – The Future March 16, 2021