- Our monthly meeting is held on the 4th Tuesday of each month, except December. We meet in Carterton Community Centre on Shilton Park. The meeting starts at 2:00pm with a welcome and notices from the Chair followed by a talk by a Guest Speaker. This lasts about 1 hour and is then followed by tea/coffee and biscuits and a chance to chat with other members.
- If you would like us to consider you to give a talk please contact our Speakers Secretary giving details of your talk and contact information.
- We have a committee of 11 members chaired by Maxine Crossland.
- Current committee are:-
- The membership year runs from 1st of June to end of May. The current membership fee is £12. (This fee includes a capitation fee to the Third Age Trust). Associate membership fee is £8 (Associate members are already members of another u3a and we therefore do not charge the capitation fee). If you are joining as an Associate member you must provide proof of current u3a membership. Click here to Join Now
- We currently have 31 groups that you are welcome to join (note that prospective members may not attend a group meeting, only the monthly meeting).
- Maybe we do not have a group that covers your interest and maybe you would be prepared to lead a group, please speak to Pam Howard.